November 13, 2009

Fuji Addiction


I think my love affair with Fuji apples started way back, even before I could breathe, and when I encounter one that is so deliciously sweet and scrumptious and feel the need to blog about it right away (while I'm happily chowing down on it as I type with one hand, by the way), I am onto something REALLY wonderful! After chilling the little tykes that we bought from the Farm Gate at Mornington, the moment finally arrived for me to take my first bite. I'll never forget the sharp crunch as my teeth bit through the delicate skin and into the crisp white flesh, invigorating juices dripping out with every bite. Inside, the apple is pearly white and glistening with lightness, you really can't stop at just the one! I can't remember the last time I ate an apple that was so crunchy and delightful. Now, if you don't mind, I'll just go and grab another one from the fridge... just one more... that's all, I swear!

Stripped to the core

1 comment:

kimithy said...

lol reminds me of high school